What to expect
Sunshine Family festival is a reading based event with a circus style venue, headline acts, fully licensed bar, food venders and many more attractions.
Are there age restrictions?
Sunshine festival is for all ages but adults that show up without children will not be permitted to enter so make sure you turn up with the whole clan!
Tickets and age boundaries
Babies that are in a sling or being carried will NOT require a ticket beyond that a child’s ticket will be required to attend. An adults ticket will be required for customers that are 16+
Other FAQ’s :
- Sunshine festival has a 4000 capacity.
- Children will need to be under adult supervision at all times.
- Buggies should be kept in the buggy park so that they are not a trip hazard in the marque.
- Buggies that are brought along will be left at your own risk.
- Photography and filming: By attending, you give permission for Sunshine family fest to take photos and video of the event that you may be in if you see a photo you wish to have removed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be music but it will be tailored to little ones ears but feel free to bring ear defenders for the young ones.
- We suggest that you buy tickets online via Fatsoma but if the event is not sold out you will be able to buy tickets on the door.
- A Sunshine Family Festival will last 6 hours
- Baby changing areas